A twist on an old favourite these marble cookies are fun to make, quick and tasty.
Here’s what you need to make 12 marble cookies.
200g self raising flour
175g caster sugar
50g soft brown sugar
20g cocoa powder
125g stork or butter
60g -150g of chocolate chunks
Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan). Pop some greaseproof paper on 2 baking trays.
1. Mix the sugar and butter together with a spoon.
2. Stir in the egg and vanilla until completely combined.
3. Add the flour and stir until a dough forms.
4. Now seperate the dough into roughly half in two bowls.
5. To one bowl add the 20g cocoa powder and mix in until fully combined in the dough.
6. To the vanilla dough add the chocolate chunks and stir (the amount is up to you!).
7. Take a spoon of each dough and form into a ball. Make 12 roughly the same size balls.
8. Bake for 10mins.
Delicious still warm but will keep nicely for a few days. Enjoy!